Today we nipped out to Blackleach Country Park to check out the wildlife. It was a little bit chilly so we didn’t really stay long.
Click on the picture to go to the flickr album.
1. What is your middle name?: I don’t have one.
2. What was favourite subject at school?: Classical Studies probably.
3. What is your favourite drink?: Alcoholic – Trooper Beer. Non-Alcoholic – Cherry Coke.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: Oddly I’m not currently obsessing over any particular song. The last one was “You’ve Got To Laugh” by Nik Kershaw.
5. What is your favorite food?: Cheese on toast. And pretty much anything my mum cooks when I’m home.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Food in the pub after work.
7. Favorite book of all time?: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. Favourite Color?: Green
9. Do you have any pets?: I don’t. I’m not home enough to have a pet of my own.
10. Favourite Perfume?: Patchouli
11. Favourite Holiday?: Anything that involved me being on waterways.
12. Are you married?: No.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I’ve been to Ireland a couple of times, Venice a couple of time and to America once.
14. Do you speak any other language?: No. I did study French but I don’t remember most of it.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a younger sister.
16. What is your favourite shop?: Right now, probably the Disney Store as they are feeding my Marvel and Star Wars Funko Pop habit.
17. Favourite restaurant?: I don’t really have one. I have just eaten in the pub across from work and that’s probably where I eat out the most these days.
18. When was the last time you cried?: This morning, I wasn’t well in work and it all got a bit much.
19. Favourite Blog?: Too many to single just one out.
20. Favourite Movie?: This is a toughie, but right now I’d say Star Wars A New Hope.
21. Favourite TV shows?: Doctor Who, MASH, West Wing, NCIS, Holby City, The Newsroom….and so very many more, particularly classics.
22. PC or Mac?: PC, though I mostly do stuff online via Android devices these days.
23. What phone do you have?: A Samsung A3 (I think)
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: I can. I don’t really get an opportunity to cook often though. I love to bake, however, and go made with the food colourings!
After a few false starts and some rather disastrous technical errors, this blog is finally up and running. I’ve still got some tweaking to do (for the third time, but who’s counting) but I think I’ve finally got it all sussed!
I’ve imported a couple of posts from my previous personal blog just to get this one started.