1. What is your middle name?: I don’t have one.
2. What was favourite subject at school?: Classical Studies probably.
3. What is your favourite drink?: Alcoholic – Trooper Beer. Non-Alcoholic – Cherry Coke.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: Oddly I’m not currently obsessing over any particular song. The last one was “You’ve Got To Laugh” by Nik Kershaw.
5. What is your favorite food?: Cheese on toast. And pretty much anything my mum cooks when I’m home.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Food in the pub after work.
7. Favorite book of all time?: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. Favourite Color?: Green
9. Do you have any pets?: I don’t. I’m not home enough to have a pet of my own.
10. Favourite Perfume?: Patchouli
11. Favourite Holiday?: Anything that involved me being on waterways.
12. Are you married?: No.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I’ve been to Ireland a couple of times, Venice a couple of time and to America once.
14. Do you speak any other language?: No. I did study French but I don’t remember most of it.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a younger sister.
16. What is your favourite shop?: Right now, probably the Disney Store as they are feeding my Marvel and Star Wars Funko Pop habit.
17. Favourite restaurant?: I don’t really have one. I have just eaten in the pub across from work and that’s probably where I eat out the most these days.
18. When was the last time you cried?: This morning, I wasn’t well in work and it all got a bit much.
19. Favourite Blog?: Too many to single just one out.
20. Favourite Movie?: This is a toughie, but right now I’d say Star Wars A New Hope.
21. Favourite TV shows?: Doctor Who, MASH, West Wing, NCIS, Holby City, The Newsroom….and so very many more, particularly classics.
22. PC or Mac?: PC, though I mostly do stuff online via Android devices these days.
23. What phone do you have?: A Samsung A3 (I think)
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: I can. I don’t really get an opportunity to cook often though. I love to bake, however, and go made with the food colourings!