2018 has arrived and to be honest, I’ve not seen a lot of resolutions flying around. Perhaps we have finally learnt not to set ourselves up to fail. Personally I haven’t bothered with resolutions for a while, but I do try and set little goals.
Goals for 2018 –
– Actually update my blogs.
– Get my routine sorted so I have time/energy to work on projects
– Get to more events
– Visit places
– Remember to take any medication I am on (honestly, it’s a good job my antihistamines aren’t vital to my continued existence)
– Listen to more music
– Read more books. (I have set my 2018 reading goal over at Goodreads)
– Watch more films. I have a backlog of stuff to watch and now I’ve found a reasonably priced cinema nearby I can see more new stuff too.
– Make it to 2019 (As in look after myself as I see fit)
It boils down to doing more stuff for myself and feeling okay about it.
Anyway, expect photos from day trips. (Though don’t actually hold your breath, it will be a while yet, I need warmer, brighter days.)