1. What are you listening to right now, if anything?
The Air That I Breathe – The Hollies
2. What’s the last song you listened to completely?
Woodstock by Crosby Stills Nash and Young
3. What is your favourite song?
This is an impossible question to answer.
4. Are there any songs that can or have made you cry?
Yes, usually live performances of favourite songs.
5. Do you have a shower playlist?
Not really, just usually something familiar
6. What about a bedtime playlist?
Not really, I use podcasts or white noise to unwind if required
7. Have any guilty pleasure bands or songs?
There are no such things as Guilty Pleasures – if the music brings you joy then you shouldn’t feel guilty about it. I wear my more unusual preferences like a badge of honour!
8. What’s one song or band you used to like but now dislike?
9. What’s one song or band you used to dislike but now like?
There were bands I was indifferent to that I now really like, most prog stuff passed me by for years but I’m still discovering stuff in that genre that I love.
10. Do you sing along when you listen to music you like?
If there’s no one around yes. But otherwise, I prefer not to make people suffer my voice!